Sunday, March 4, 2018

030418 CKC March Forgeries


Here is the March inspiration kit:


So much to love - so much to FORGE!



I loved the woodgrain paper with hearts & originally thought that I would  punch out the hearts & sew them on. Then I saw this Instagram post from Suse Fish  and changed direction, straight to my stencil box & modeling paste.
 


Ever hear of the self-adhesive stencil tip where you pat it on your clothing to minimize the stickiness? It still tore my paper - booooo - when I tried to reposition it.

 

Applied the modeling paste... 

 

Tore the paper again!!! grrrrrrr...



Loads more fun was getting inky to counterfeit the puffy elements (hearts in  Susan's case, star's in mine) with colored ink & embossing powder + a tiny little heart banner & a stamped word, and journaling cards.
  



Half the fun of building your kit each month can be creatively forging the elements you love!
Go for it.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. We were definitely thinking along the same lines this time...the stencil idea was perfect. Looks like it worked much better than my stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome