Saturday, September 23, 2017

090817 Pre-Made Vacation Traveler's Notebook & Kit

Traveler's Notebook

I have a trip coming up soon & have really enjoyed scrapping on the road on other vacations. I decided at the last minute to throw a homemade book together. I am considering asking for an Instax camera for my birthday - any feedback? I would love to come home with a finished product! Otherwise I plan to have my photos curated, processed & ready to print when I get home.

I made a traditional size notebook using some papers from a collection pad. That gives me white B sides & alternated them with some plain white inserts about to be discarded from a new album. I then cut elements from the patterned papers to add some interest & give me a stash of embellishments.

Front cover

Back cover
I loved the scripty sentiments but thought I would go over them with a white pen. 
It was dried up so I grabbed a gold one - serendipity! 


I've packed up a kit for the road.



Stay tuned!

Oops - forgot to post this before we left... vacay brain!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome