Wednesday, August 30, 2017

083017 2nd Annual Myrtle Beach Trip Album


Soon to be followed by the 1st Annual Myrtle Beach Trip Album, lol!

Oops! Forgot to add the date!

I used a set of clearance bin fancy file folders to make my book.
 I knew they wouldn't lie flat when joined together, so I used some techniques from this book

Amazon link HERE
to stitch them together with a little give.
The purple stitching is visible in some of the page photos.
I added a decorative paper to cover the bound edge.


left page view

right page view










As I had used the back page I wanted to protect it, 
so I added a vellum book jacket to the binding paper. 
It folds inside to keep it in place.


Enjoyed the whole process of putting this together & am so happy with the result!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Leslie! It's just packed with photos and embellishments and, I'm sure, great memories! I have been on a mini album kick this summer - they really add a new dimension to memory-keeping and I've been very inspired by them. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome