Monday, July 31, 2017

080117 August Archi-scraps Challenge


I confess, I played hooky from the Archi-scraps challenge last month...
but this one was perfect for some photos from a beach vacation earlier this year.

Use spirals on your project

We visited the St. Augustine Lighthouse in Florida.
We had an amazing tour guide who gave us a vivid description of life at the light.

The last time I climbed up a lighthouse I had a very bad experience,
but my husband was eager & reached the top in no time.


I would love to take credit for that adorable header but it's a pre-fab from Hampton Arts.
Somehow I managed to fill up the entire page without much embellishment!
I have a brochure, map & other goodies that will slip into a companion 6"x12" cover flap sleeve.


Can you believe they hauled oil up that thing to fuel the original light???

Another excursion scrapped for our vacation album, thanks to an Archi-scraps inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome