Tuesday, April 26, 2016

042716 May Archi-scraps Challenge


Challenge: use something reflective + layers
I loved the big blue sky with birds & the building like a fan of silver.
I knew right away that I was going to use these mirrored feathers 
from DCWV for the May Archi-scraps challenge above.



I did a little channeling of my inner Ashli Oliver aka soapHOUSEmama after 
revisiting her The Softer Side and Embellish: DIY Style classes this past weekend.

Lots of layering & little bits, some anchored in white acrylic paint.



The photo is from our Alaskan vacation last summer.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous - I love that verse, and the hymn based on it On Eagle's Wings. Well done on your use of the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful take on the prompt! Love the way you cut up and arranged the verse and the feathers are the perfect anchoring touch at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome