Sunday, November 10, 2013

110913 Date Day Saturday

This week our weather has been gloomy, cool & windy.

 
We turned the clocks back last weekend so this has been a week of transition.
All week long, though, I have been looking forward to the Deer Widow's Weekend scrapbook show.


I was delighted that The Paper Bakery was coming!
A FAB kit club & shop with their own unique line of stamps & wooden products that are gorgeous.


 

When I called my scrapbestie, Lynnette in New Jersey, to find out which of the flair she wanted, she asked me if I was wearing a brown shirt. She had just spied me in this photo on The Paper Bakery Face Book page!


I also had a great helper who was working with her Aunt Natalie over at The Scrap Shack!


 Here's my haul - I'm super happy with everything I got, 
but disappointed there was not more new product to choose from.


Biggest score was my DECEMBER Paper Bakery Project Life kit - not even released yet!


Yes, please!


Gotta have the Bloomin' Onion!
 

I like their philosophy...


Then we joined the kids up at Bronner's Christmas World in Frankenmuth.
If you've never heard about this place check out the link - they do international business.

Frankenmuth, Michigan is a really charming little town...


with quaint Bavarian-style architecture...


and romantic horse-drawn carriage rides.


On to the Christmas store!


Perfect gift for a Michigan State Sparty fan!


Perhaps not the best place for a 22-month old boy to have fun!
 

Our happy little Cooper.
 

This is his new cheesy grin! Utterly delightful (and he has 2 little teeth now on the bottom!)
 

Lincoln just adores his Bampa.


Today was a very good day. It made me HAPPY.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day all around. Love all the scrappy goodies you picked up - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* gorgeous gold doilies! How lovely. Looks like such a fun day and that town with all the Bavarian architecture made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you need this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/163774730/metallic-gold-flower-japanese-washi-tape?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=supplies_low&gclid=CMOV3Kym47oCFStgMgodMhMAIw
      Some of this in the kit as well - swoon

      Delete
  3. This POST made me happy! What a perfect day. Love the coaster at Outback! LOL! I know you had hoped for some newer product, but your haul should keep you busy for quite some time. The Paper Bakery kit is awesome and should give you your new product fix! Love the Date Day posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome