Wednesday, July 24, 2013

072413 New Page, New Post

Well, you never know what you will unearth when you straighten up your happy scrappy place!
I am always inspired by the Whimsical Musings weekly prompts.
I usually get an idea pretty quick, but depending on what else is on my schedule I don't always get to it right away.



I tried to use a few Project Life-style fillers for the empty spaces.

Some decorated snowflake sequins on vellum...

... vellum shaker pocket with sequins...

...and a scrummy piece of wool plaid w/flair on vellum

The vellum would have looked great in a see-through page protector!
Glad to knock a few more prompts off my catch-up list.
Thanks, Pam & Lisa for inspiring me!

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be inspiring you. Love the little additions you made. I'm determined to sew a sequin bag sooner rather than later. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the shaker pocket and your sewing on the "pockets"

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome