Saturday, June 2, 2012

What a difference a day makes, or ten to be exact

Wow! Quite a journey we've had the last week & a half...
But let's do a wrap-up of my LOAD journey in the month of May. For those who don't know, LOAD is a great month long scrap escape achieved by attempting a LayOutADay (check it out)! Challenging, energizing, nerve-wracking - all taking place in a wonderfully welcoming community of scrappers. Thanks, Lain :~)

This LOAD was possibly my most successful yet, in spite of my not completing a layout a day (23 pages, though)! All the credit goes to my Counterfeit Kit, the perfect go-to for scrapping an unknown prompt. I mean, I already love everything in there & it goes together, no matter what I'm doing with it. Perfect.

  But this was by far my favorite:


Welcome tiny, perfect little granddaughter :~)




1 comment:

  1. Let's try this again...great job, my friend. This was a great stroll down memory lane. Or should I say memory LAIN!? hehe! xo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome